CEUs: PPAB 1.5, CCPDT (pending), IAABC (pending)
Registered for the live event, get busy and cannot make it!
No worries you will automatically receive a recording!
Learn to be a more systematical people trainer so you can positively impact the lives of pets. Through your improved and effective performance, you will find your work more rewarding, more reinforcing and more fun! When clients see faster results, they become more engaged and this increases their motivation. You will reduce client attrition rates and increase client motivation which for you means an increase in job morale and performance.
Join Niki for this 1.5 hour webinar on a journey through the land of effective people training. As professional trainers we have a fundamental obligation to ensure our clients effectively learn each of the skills and areas of knowledge they need to train, manage and care for their pets. Niki speaks passionately about our need to engage systems when conducting training sessions which enable our clients to grasp the peculiar ‘ins and outs’ of training pets in a systematic, strategic and fun way.
The webinar covers the On Task Skill Coaching™system developed by Niki in 2014. This model is supported by Kolb’s Experiential Learning Cycle and similar learning models have been used throughout the service industry for years as a preferred way to effectively teach others to master mechanical and technical skills and transfer pertinent knowledge. Even technical schools and colleges are now adopting an experiential approach to teaching students.
Webinar learning objectives
1. Understand the difference between a Training Road Map, a Training Plan, a Lesson Plan and a Training Session and how these interrelate and are all important and necessary components in our effective transfer of knowledge and skills to our clients.
2. Understand the difference between teaching and training and how these apply to the transfer of knowledge and skills to our clients.
3. Gain an understanding of Kolb’s Experiential Learning Cycle and how this applies to our roles as people trainers!
4. Skills are the “how-to” and knowledge is what one is aware of, cognitively speaking, and different methods are required to teach a physical skill compared to imparting knowledge or information.
5. Review and breakdown the On Task Skill Coaching System so you can effectively implement it into your individual training sessions.
6. Understand and analyze each of the 8 On Task Skill Coaching™Steps and how they mesh with the Experiential Learning Cycle.
7. Obtain tools to help you improve your people training skills.
About Your Presenter
Niki Tudge M.B.A, PCBC-A, CDBC, CDT
All content copyright 2017 DogNostics Career Center . All rights reserved.
DogNostics is the sister company to and provides the key education for DogSmith Licensed professionals.